Date:      Mon, 26 Dec 2005 22:12:14 -0600
From:      =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Ing=2E_=B7JC=B7_Del_Valle=2E?= <jwbcorp@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Hi!, I wanna an Averatec

Hello! My name is JC and I find someplace where buy the same Averatec
Notebook that you have. can you help me?, I from M=E9xico City and my broth=
er
will go to Los Angeles to buy one.

Where you buy your Averatec?

What price have that place?

I see on the website of Sam's Club the model AV1020, and the price was of
$900. I wanna buy it there, but I think that shop don't have more Averates
because today don't show more that item in the website.

Thanks.

Ing. Julio C=E9sar "JC" Del Valle F.
Director General de Jwb Corporation.
Tel: (044) 55-1678-2264

Ing. en Electr=F3nica y Comunicaciones.
Tecnol=F3gico de Monterrey, Campus Estado de M=E9xico.
2005: Empresa Socialmente Responsable.
2004: Premio Asia Pac=EDfico, y certificaci=F3n MEG.
2003: Premio Iberoamericano de la Calidad.
1998: Premio Nacional de Calidad.