Date:      Thu, 01 Jan 2004 23:03:50 -0500
From:      david <david@davidhlee.com>
To:        freebsd-amd64@freebsd.org
Subject:   Status of linux compatibility

I was wondering what the status of linux compatibility is when running
freebsd in 64bit. My concerns are with precompiled binaries that can't
be recompiled. In my particular case, I am interested in running game
servers. The main problem I can forsee is when running a 32bit linux
binary on the 64bit system. Will this work at all and if so what issues
can I expect. As soon as I get the amd64 machine I'll do my own tesing,
but in the mean time, what do you guys have to say?

David