Date:      Sun, 2 Oct 2016 22:20:41 +0200
From:      "lokadamus@gmx.de" <lokadamus@gmx.de>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Clone a FBSD system with something in the likes of ghost

At this point there are some similar products like norton ghost. One is
http://www.netbsd.org/gallery/products.html#g4u
The problem is always, that is can't boot, when it come from a hdd to a ssd.

http://www.cyberciti.biz/datacenter/5-awesome-open-source-cloning-software/
and looking at goole for "clone disk"

greetings, there are more things, that can but not must help you. ;(