Date:      Thu, 03 Jan 2013 11:37:21 -0500
From:      Dan Langille <dan@langille.org>
To:        Ruslan Makhmatkhanov <cvs-src@yandex.ru>
Cc:        freebsd-ports-bugs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ports/172600: [PKGNG]sysutils/bacula-client & sysutils/bacula-server conflict and shouldn't

On 2013-01-03 11:10, Ruslan Makhmatkhanov wrote:
> Thank you for quick reply!
>
> Larry Rosenman wrote on 03.01.2013 19:52:
>> ===>   Running ldconfig
>> /sbin/ldconfig -m /usr/local/lib
>> ===>   Registering installation for bacula-client-5.2.12
>> Installing bacula-client-5.2.12...pkg: bacula-client-5.2.12
>> conflicts
>> with bacula-server-5.2.12 (installs files into the same place).
>> Problematic file: /usr/local/man/man8/bacula-fd.8.gz
>
> It's quite odd, because this file is installed only if
> WITH_CLIENT_ONLY is enabled. Can't it be some pkg cached result or
> something? Would you please try to set PORTREVISION to 1 in
> bacula-server/Makefile and try again? If this helps,

Larry: FYI: bacula-server now installs bacula-client as a LIB_DEPENDS

Thus, after installing bacula-server, bacula-client should already be
installed.

Does that help?

Ahh, yes, we did not bump the PORTREVISION.  I think we should have.
Let me know
if a bump helps.

>> Yes, it still seems to be broken,  there is a pending PR to fix it,
>> but
>> AFAIK it has NOT been committed yet.
>
> This one, that I closed today?

No, this PR committed in Dec:

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=ports/167700

> I believe it's no more applicable to current port state and something
> similar is done in current bacula ports anyway.

I do not understand the above statement.

--
Dan Langille - http://langille.org/