Date:      Fri, 28 Feb 2020 17:20:38 +0100
From:      Miroslav Lachman <000.fbsd@quip.cz>
To:        bdrewery@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        "freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org" <freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   ports-mgmt/poudriere-devel does not follow options

I am using Poudriere for a long time. I switched to poudriere-devel few
days ago because I want to test ports overlay.
I run
    poudriere options -z php71m103 -p default -f
/usr/local/etc/poudriere.d/pkglists/php71m103
just to be sure everything is set. No options dialog appeared because
all options was set few week ago on regular update.

Now I am running
    poudriere bulk -j 11_3_amd64 -z php71m103 -p default -c -f
/usr/local/etc/poudriere.d/pkglists/php71m103

There were some error on ports like "You are using OpenSSL from ports
and have selected GSSAPI from base, please select another GSSAPI value"
It is strange because all ports have GSSAPI set to NONE from the
beginning. No changes done.

I tried to find what is going on and I found that all ports are built
with default options instead of what I have stored in
/usr/local/etc/poudriere.d/default-php71m103-options

Just a wild guess... "poudriere options" read options from
default-php71m103-options but "poudriere bulk" are trying to read
11_3_amd64-default-php71m103-options.
Is it possible?

For example
 From the log of cyrus-sasl built few weeks ago:

---Begin OPTIONS List---
===> The following configuration options are available for
cyrus-sasl-2.1.27:
      ALWAYSTRUE=off: Alwaystrue password verifier (discouraged)
      AUTHDAEMOND=on: Use of authdaemon
      DOCS=off: Build and/or install documentation
      KEEP_DB_OPEN=off: Keep handle to Berkeley DB open
      OBSOLETE_CRAM_ATTR=off: cmusaslsecretCRAM-MD5 auxprop property
      OBSOLETE_DIGEST_ATTR=on: cmusaslsecretDIGEST-MD5 auxprop property
====> Options available for the group PLUGIN
      ANONYMOUS=off: ANONYMOUS authentication
      CRAM=off: CRAM-MD5 authentication
      DIGEST=off: DIGEST-MD5 authentication
      LOGIN=on: LOGIN authentication
      NTLM=off: NTLM authentication
      OTP=off: OTP authentication
      PLAIN=on: PLAIN authentication
      SCRAM=off: SCRAM authentication
====> SASLdb auxprop plugin: you can only select none or one of them
      BDB1=on: Berkeley DB 1.85 support
      BDB=off: Berkeley DB support
      GDBM=off: GNU dbm library support
      LMDB=off: OpenLDAP Lightning Memory-Mapped Database support
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
---End OPTIONS List---

 From the log of cyrus-sasl built today

---Begin OPTIONS List---
===> The following configuration options are available for
cyrus-sasl-2.1.27:
      ALWAYSTRUE=off: Alwaystrue password verifier (discouraged)
      AUTHDAEMOND=on: Use of authdaemon
      DOCS=off: Build and/or install documentation
      KEEP_DB_OPEN=off: Keep handle to Berkeley DB open
      OBSOLETE_CRAM_ATTR=on: cmusaslsecretCRAM-MD5 auxprop property
      OBSOLETE_DIGEST_ATTR=on: cmusaslsecretDIGEST-MD5 auxprop property
====> Options available for the group PLUGIN
      ANONYMOUS=on: ANONYMOUS authentication
      CRAM=on: CRAM-MD5 authentication
      DIGEST=on: DIGEST-MD5 authentication
      LOGIN=on: LOGIN authentication
      NTLM=on: NTLM authentication
      OTP=on: OTP authentication
      PLAIN=on: PLAIN authentication
      SCRAM=on: SCRAM authentication
====> SASLdb auxprop plugin: you can only select none or one of them
      BDB1=on: Berkeley DB 1.85 support
      BDB=off: Berkeley DB support
      GDBM=off: GNU dbm library support
      LMDB=off: OpenLDAP Lightning Memory-Mapped Database support
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
---End OPTIONS List---

Both built with the same commands (the same poudriere options &
poudriere bulk)

Kind regards
Miroslav Lachman