Date:      Thu, 06 Jul 2006 23:36:19 -0400
From:      Francisco Reyes <lists@stringsutils.com>
To:        David =?ISO-8859-1?B?Si4=?= Orman <ormandj@corenode.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD ISP <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: IAMP servers in FreeBSD for ISP

David J. Orman writes:

> http://www.sun.com/software/javaenterprisesystem/
>
> Yes, JES is free now (without support.)

I thought FreeBSD's java performance was less than stellar..
Have you actually had a chance to use it in FreeBSD under heavy load?

Just looked at their page and it's all "corporate speak" without any actual
info that I would usefull.. Maybe I am not finding it.. but don't even see
anywhere mention of IMAP/POP.. or what protocols their server supports.