Date:      Wed, 21 Jun 2017 11:35:34 -0500
From:      =?UTF-8?B?RWZyYcOtbiBEw6ljdG9y?= <efraindector@motumweb.com>
To:        "stable@freebsd.org" <stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Kernel panic

Hello.

Today one of my servers crashed with a kernel panic. I got this message:

panic: cancel_mkdir_dotdot: Lost inodedep

I was just moving some files using WinSCP and then the server crashed.

How can I trace the root of the problem?. I check and the raid seems to
be ok:

mfi0 Volumes:
   Id     Size    Level   Stripe  State   Cache   Name
  mfid0 (  278G) RAID-1      64k OPTIMAL Disabled <OS_RAID1>
  mfid1 ( 1905G) RAID-1      64k OPTIMAL Disabled <usr_R10>

Thanks in advance.

uname -a
FreeBSD server 9.1-RELEASE-p22 FreeBSD 9.1-RELEASE-p22 #0: Mon Nov  3
18:22:10 UTC 2014
root@amd64-builder.daemonology.net:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC amd64