Date:      Fri, 7 Apr 2017 13:15:23 +0200
From:      =?UTF-8?Q?Christian_St=c3=a6rk?= <xi@borderworlds.dk>
To:        freebsd-virtualization@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   What is the recommended version of virtio-win for bhyve

Hello,

I am trying to get Windows 10 up and running on bhyve on a FreeBSD 11.0
host.

The installation went smooth and I have Windows running on the framebuffer.

I installed the NetKVM driver from virtio-win-0.1.126.iso, but it looks
like windows is onlu receiving packets but are unable to send.

I remeber some talk earlier about not all versions og virtio-win working
correctly.

Can anoyone here recommend a version, that works with bhyve and windows 10?

Thanks.

/Christian