Date:      Tue, 24 Jan 2006 09:24:00 -0700
From:      Tyler T <tylernt@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        ceri@submonkey.net
Subject:   Re: Submit a bug for broken PicoBSD Dummynet/bridge?

> > I still get this error
> > when trying to make a PicoBSD Dummynet bridge floppy
> >
> > http://i1.tinypic.com/mhwvux.gif

> That depends if you rolled your own crunchgen configuration or not.
> Are you following a standard document to do this?

Thanks for the reply!! I'm using

http://people.freebsd.org/~picobsd/picobsd/doc/how2build.html

and

http://63.249.85.132/pico_notes.htm

If there is a better document, I'll certainly try it.

I didn't do anything with crunchgen, I just left everything at the
default settings. Basically, I installed FreeBSD and then ran the
'picobsd bridge' script, and finally chose "Build it" from the menu
without doing or changing anything else.

Thanks again!