Date:      Sat, 26 May 2018 09:01:23 -0600
From:      Sean Bruno <sbruno@freebsd.org>
To:        "freebsd-net@freebsd.org" <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Getting functional ipv6 on Century Link

--HSNnWMqft94FkAPcyQHo94oJ00hZnH2DE
From: Sean Bruno <sbruno@freebsd.org>
To: "freebsd-net@freebsd.org" <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>

--o0tFeJAWygyEzFUi3ytAeVux0UrtzXWWc

http://www.centurylink.com/home/help/internet/modems-and-routers/zyxel-c1=
100z/ipv6-turn-on.html

US DSL carrier that seems to provide v6 via a 6rd configuration.  This
all seems to be working and my modem reports it has stuff and things.

What am I supposed to use as settings in rc.conf to enable client side
ipv6?  Nothing I seem to do with router advertisement or whatever seems
to be be correct.

sean