Date:      Thu, 25 Oct 2007 10:11:37 -0400
From:      "Tsu-Fan Cheng" <tfcheng@gmail.com>
To:        FreeBSD <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   portmaster question

hi,
   i been using portmaster for a while when upgrading my ports, often
times when there are some problems in certain ports, e.g. jdk, i will
use "-x jdk" so i can deal with it later. but when there are two or
more of them that need special attention, i cant find a way to do it
right, i tried "-x A -x B", this seems only to register B as
neglected; "-x A B" void B in neglect. can someone show me the way??
thanks!!

TFC