Date:      Sun, 18 Oct 1998 03:31:47 +0000
From:      blue@niftynet.net (Mr.Blue)
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   boot errors and icq problym

right at the end of boot time i get about 15 of these messages:

Oct 17 17:34:14 compname sendmail [206] NOQUEUE: SYSERR (root): hash map
"Alias0":unsafe map file /etc/aliases: no such file or directory

I have a file /etc/aliases and i haven't changed it or messed with it at
all any one know why it's doing this?

another problem I'm having is with ICQ (Java version.... the only kind
they have) when i run it it flashes a screen really fast and then goes
away if i do a ps it shows ICQ in my processes but i don't see it any
where in X...

-Chris