Date:      Fri, 21 Jul 95 18:48 MSZ
From:      me@tartufo.pcs.dec.com (Michael Elbel)
To:        jkh@time.cdrom.com
Cc:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: ports/games/xkobo - Imported sources

In pcs.freebsd.chat you write:

>> Tell us once you master level 23 ;-)

>Geeze!  Now I'm feeling distinctly emasculated..  This is playing in
>non-doubled mode, right?  Doubled, the games is slower and a lot
>easier to get a high score on, so let's make sure we're talking apples
>and apples here! :-)

Me playing double-size because otherwise I wouldn't see anything on
the 1280x1024 screen. Karlheinz plays in normal mode on a Pentium.
I *don't* think it's that much easier doubled, since the whole game
reacts slower.

Nevertheless, one amazing game. I wouldn't have thought that such
fluid graphics are possible under X over a IP connection.

Michael
--
Michael Elbel, PCS GmbH, Muenchen, Germany - me@FreeBSD.org
Fermentation fault (coors dumped)