Date:      Wed, 20 Mar 1996 19:54:09 +0000 ()
From:      _@rak.franken.de (Stephanie 'Atrak' Wehner)
To:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   ps version of handbook

Hi,

I was wondering whether there is a ps version of the freebsd handbook
yet. Maybe it would be nice to have a version to print out and so
to have a little paper handbook. The Linux Khg for example, can be printed
out, so it makes up a real book. Since I've often seen people asking for
freebsd documentation on paper, I would typeset the Handbook, so it could
be downloaded as a dvi and ps text using latex.

I've only just send the mail away to join the freebsd-doc mailinglist,
so I'm sorry if my information about the FreeBSD documentation project may not
be up to date.

bye,
atrak