Date:      Tue, 18 Apr 2000 11:28:42 -0600 (MDT)
From:      "Ross A Lippert" <ripper@plato.nmia.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   ok, how about a 3Com

(with regards to the previous saga of getting freeBSD on my thinkpad)

OK, I was able to swap cards and get a 3com 3c589B card.  I figure this
card is significantly older than the etherjet cardbus and so it should be
supported (and I've never had trouble with 3com before).  Is there a good
tutorial on pccards under freeBSD that someone on this list recommends?

-r