Date:      Tue, 29 Dec 2015 18:32:59 +0000
From:      Johannes Totz <johannes@jo-t.de>
To:        freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   qemu-user-static troubles

Hi there,

I'm having some trouble with qemu-user-static, specifically
qemu-x86_64-static.

It's dying immediately no matter what parameters and executable I give
it. For example:

# /usr/local/bin/qemu-x86_64-static /rescue/test
Illegal instruction (core dumped)

I'm running this on 10-stable r290867, trying to use it for
cross-compiling ports from an AMD box to Intel. Makes no difference what
I choose for -cpu.

Is there some magic knob that needs twiddling?
Also, I saw a note in the github repo about no floating point support in
TCG.

Any ideas?

Regards,

Johannes