Date:      Tue, 12 Oct 2004 00:38:56 -0500
From:      "Jeremy Messenger" <mezz7@cox.net>
To:        freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   redraw/repaint bug somewhere in libraries (2.8.x)?

------------dtc94P0hzrz2sXuQDYzELT

Hello,

I recently upgraded everything tonight and I now noticed a redraw/repaint
bug in Nautilus's location bar (attaching a screenshot, in the left side).
I tried to downgrade it to 2.8.0, but this bug still exists so I think
this bug might be in GTK2? I checked in CVS for eel2, but don't see any
change in code and only language package; it's why I am pointing on GTK2.
I might be wrong as I don't know what location bar depends on.

If I go to 'View -> Location Bar' and unticked it, then ticked it and it
will show location bar correct as workaround (see in right side of
screenshot).

I upgraded gtk2, glib2, eel2, nautilus and etc as I haven't update
anything since last Friday.

Cheers,
Mezz

--