Date:      Sat, 30 Oct 2004 15:20:39 -0700
From:      Paul Hoffman <phoffman@proper.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Laptops as routers

Greetings again. I'm looking to buy a couple of cheap old laptops to
be used as temporary routers. They just need to be able to handle
PCMCIA Ethernet cards, not much more (having an Ethernet connector on
the motherboard is fine, of course.) I don't want to run XWindows,
and I'm sure 64 MB and a 1gig hard drive would suffice.

Are there any brands/models I should lean towards? Ones I should avoid?

--Paul Hoffman