Date:      Fri, 1 Feb 2019 09:18:40 +0100
From:      doc.solo@web.de
To:        "Marcin Wojtas" <mw@semihalf.com>
Cc:        freebsd-arm <freebsd-arm@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Aw: Re: Help getting Marvell-A388 SBC booted

Hi Marcin,
=20
I used this device tree: https://github=2Ecom/Artox/crochet/blob/pr-clearf=
og/board/Clearfog/files/armada-388-helios4=2Edts=2E I did a crochet build o=
f FreeBSD-12 with config from above mentioned github repo=2E
=20
I will build everything from scratch now, but documentation is really spar=
se=2E So I still don't know what is really important to get FBSD booted=2E =
My understanding is, that U-Boot needs the API enabled and that there are s=
ome deviations from the linux device trees=2E Anything else?
=20
BTW: Thanks to you and your colleagues for your work on the kernel to supp=
ort this hardware=2E I wonder why this has remained largely unappreciated=
=2E
=20
Regards,
=20