Date:      Sun, 12 Feb 1995 20:49:28 -0500
From:      dstrout@tasc.com (Dave Strout)
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   [SURVEY] Update to Systems File

I was looking at the freebsd.cdrom.comm site, and saw that the 'Systems"
file in the FAQs is pretty sparse.  Being none too bright, I thought I
would therefore offer to be the focal point for updating it.

What I would like is for anyone who has FreeBSD 2.x running to fill out &
mail the following survey to dstrout@tasc.com.  I will compile and post the
results, with the goal of reducing the "Will this board work" type
questions.

Thanks!

<--------- cut here ------------->
Hardware:

Motherboard make & model:
Processor:
MB RAM:
K cache:
Num. & type slots (example : 3VLB / 4ISA):

Video Card make & model:
Video card memory & type (example: 4MB DRAM):
Video Monitor make & model:

Hard Drive make & model:
HD Controller make & model:

Other hardware make & model:

Software:

FreeBSD version:
X-win version:
Other Software of Note:

General Info:

Name:
E-mail:
FreeBSD is used for (work/play/both):
Did you have to do anything special to make FreeBSD or X-windows run?
Comments:

--
Dave Strout                     dstrout@sun.rest.tasc.com
"`Reserved' is where you park, not how you drive" -- seen in a Pontiac ad.