Date:      Wed, 6 Aug 1997 16:37:49 +0200
From:      stephane@e2c.com (Stephane Legrand)
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   How to make a screen snapshot in text mode ?

Hello,

I search a freeware to do a screen snapshot in text mode (it's to have some
pictures to show the installation procedures).

Someone told me that there is a freeware called "gpm" which could do that
but i can't find it for FreeBSD.

Does somebody know where to find it and if it can really do that ?
Or does exist other(s) similar freeware ?

Thanks you. Stephane Legrand.

*** I'M LOOKING FOR A JOB IN COMPUTER SCIENCE ***
*** If you are interested --> http://www.lituus.fr/stephane/
***
- To save the Internet, stop using Micro$oft softwares NOW !
- Do you want a REAL OS ? -> http://www.freebsd.org/