Date:      Tue, 8 Dec 1998 21:30:06 -0500
From:      Dennis Favro <scqdaf@globalserve.net>
To:        FreeBSD-Newbies <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Upgrade: Over Internet or Just Get New CDs

  I'd like to upgrade my version of FreeBSD, but I'm not sure which
would be the most effective way to do it:  should I try woring over
the Internet (over my pokey,old 28.8k modem) or should I just byte
the bullet and get 2.2.8 on CD from Walnut Creek?

  The shipping and exchange rates would put the cost up a little
higher than I'd like to pay, but if going from 2.2.6 to the current
release would be too excruciatingly slow...

--Dennis <mailto://scqdaf@globalserve.net>