Date:      Mon, 18 Dec 2023 14:53:23 +0000
From:      Jonathan Adams <jfadams1963@proton.me>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Need help with Selenium, geckodriver and Firefox on FreeBSD

--------2d9e40e8ab23ab2a73595af3da4e61c42817db023d71dd7757472d2b5f7fb4f5

-----------------------4f5b1ada347ddca2576ea3976c7c8fcf

Hi folks,
  Before dumping the details of what I'm working on, I just wanted to ask =
if any one on the list has experience getting the geckodriver and firefox =
to work with the selenium webdriver in Python on FreeBSD.

  This might not be a FBSD specific issue, but I've had no luck with chrom=
ium, and am now trying firefox. Still nothing. Hours of Duckduckgo-ing and=
 a ticket on the Selenium GitHub site have not helped, and most of the inf=
ormation out there is outdated and/or for Linux|Windows; not much info for=
 FBSD.

  If any one is willing to lend a hand I have plenty more detail. We can t=
ake the conversation off-list if appropriate.

Thanks!

- Jonathan Adams
"Before Turing, things were done to numbers.
After Turing, numbers began doing things"
- George Dyson

Want to link to this message? Use this URL: <https://mail-archive.FreeBSD.org/cgi/mid.cgi?vKKik4Cqhg6qklAeuTzHcBKI207WIj2-MpY_HegRj-GY175RSRvDhPmThtCGgHCxSbQpfbO8HF3iO2fjU5r5RiCRuouEwr52mU67qisi79E=>