Date:      Fri, 4 Sep 98 9:44:00 MEZ
From:      <aklemm@telemation.de> (Andreas Klemm)
To:        <hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        <joerg@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   =?iso-8859-1?q?fips doesn=B4t seem to work on a 32 Bit DOS filesystem (type 0Bh)?=

Wanted to make a FreeBSD test installation on my Win95 machine which has
lot´s of disksspace available to install a squid proxy server.

Too bad, that my collegue installed a 2.6 GB "C "Partition for  Win95.
Is there any other tool available, that can repartition a 32 bit DOS FAT ?

Best regards

	Andreas Klemm

Please Reply to:
	aklemm@banyan.telemation.de
as well. Can´t currently set a valid Reply-To: in the mail composer :-/

--
Andreas Klemm - System Engineer	phone	: +49 2131 9171-0
Telemation AG & Co. Netzwerke		fax		: +49 2131 9171-33