Date:      18 Aug 1999 16:47:43 -0700
From:      asami@FreeBSD.ORG (Satoshi - Ports Wraith - Asami)
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
Cc:        Nik Clayton <nik@FreeBSD.ORG>, doc@FreeBSD.ORG, doc-jp@jp.freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: HEADS UP: DocBook FAQ translations required ASAP

 * From: "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>

 * I certainly find this strange since Nik has been talking about it for
 * weeks and weeks now.  People need to subscribe to the doc list if
 * they're doc people, and that applies regardless of whatever native
 * language they might speak.

Jordan, please read the messages carefully.  I'm talking about
converting FAQ to docbook right in the middle of the directory change
not about the directory change itself.

That this wasn't discussed in -doc is admitted by Nik himself:

<Nik>
> You're right in that my message probably reads a little oddly to regular
> -doc readers who I haven't been chatting to over the past few months.
> Sorry about that -- the decision to send it to -doc as well was a little
> spur of the moment.

Many Japanese people are on the -doc list, including myself.

Satoshi