Date:      18 Jun 2000 03:02:28 -0700
From:      asami@freebsd.org (Satoshi - Ports Wraith - Asami)
To:        sada@freebsd.org
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org, obrien@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: netscape-4.73 failing

 > What's going on?

Found it -- I don't know why, but this was the culprit.

===
From: "David E. O'Brien" <obrien@FreeBSD.org>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 12:57:18 -0700 (PDT)
To: cvs-committers@FreeBSD.org, cvs-all@FreeBSD.org
Subject: cvs commit: ports/www/netscape4-communicator Makefile

obrien      2000/06/07 12:57:18 PDT

  Modified files:
    www/netscape4-communicator Makefile
  Log:
  Allow PKGDIR to be overridden by Netscape ports that thru various methods
  eventually includes this file.

  This fixes the netscape47-navigator.us breakage.

  Revision  Changes    Path
  1.69      +2 -2      ports/www/netscape4-communicator/Makefile
===

David, I've backed this out temporarily to get the package build
going.  Please work with Sada-san to get this issue resolved.  You
have until Monday night to fix it.  When you commit the fix, please
let me know exactly which revisions of which files you want in the
release, and I will slide the tags forward.

-PW