Date:      Tue, 14 Nov 2000 02:27:36 -0800
From:      asami@freebsd.org (Satoshi - Ports Wraith - Asami)
To:        Mike Smith <msmith@freebsd.org>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Patches for PIB 1.2

 * From: Mike Smith <msmith@freebsd.org>

 * Satoshi pointed out that PIB 1.2 doesn't actually deal with the new ports
 * layout properly (it's still looking for the md5 file in the wrong place).
 *
 * The attached patch should fix this; can I ask anyone that uses PIB at all
 * to test and let me know how they go with it?  Also, the distfile tool is
 * showing up a few checksum mismatches again.
 *
 * Thanks!
 * (please keep me on the cc: list as I'm not subscribed to -ports)

I tried it only once, but it seems to be doing ok.  The only thing I
found was this:

===
~/.pib: bad line 'warn_no_fdir 0'
~/.pib: bad line 'warn_no_md5 1'
===

It appears to be unhappy with what it wrote to ~/.pib before (since I
didn't make this file myself :).

Satoshi