Date:      14 Apr 2000 16:26:58 -0700
From:      asami@FreeBSD.org (Satoshi - Ports Wraith - Asami)
To:        Will Andrews <andrews@technologist.com>
Cc:        John Reynolds <jjreynold@home.com>, FreeBSD Ports <ports@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: make index broken?

 * From: Will Andrews <andrews@technologist.com>

 * [ CC'd to asami-san ]

Well, I'm on the ports list (and one of the two copies will be deleted
by the filter anyway ;)....

 * Oh, pkg_version! I forgot all about that. Perhaps another approach needs to
 * be made towards INDEX if this is the case. Satoshi?

You mean commit INDEX more often?  I can do that, but I thought the
current pace of once or twice per week would be enough for most
people.

 * Hmm... according to CVS, the last commit to INDEX was April 3, so perhaps
 * there is something else broken. Satoshi? :>

No, I just forgot to generate a new INDEX before the conversion
started.  I couldn't build another (good) one since then, and am still
fixing the tree up so I'll commit a new one as soon as I'm finished.

-PW