Date:      01 Mar 2001 19:00:18 +0100
From:      Dag-Erling Smorgrav <des@ofug.org>
To:        David Johnson <djohnson@acuson.com>
Cc:        Trent Waddington <s337240@student.uq.edu.au>, freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Stallman stalls again

David Johnson <djohnson@acuson.com> writes:
>    [...] That was my Great Turning Point, the moment in time when I
> realized that Richard Stallman is a complete and utter fraud. He is not
> interested in Free Software, except when it aids his only real goal, The
> GNU System.

No. You still don't understand. His only real goal is the complete
abolition of commercial enterprise in general, and commercial software
in particular. He is probably the most vocal communist alive outside
of Red China of North Korea. I wouldn't mind so much if it weren't for
the hordes of people who follow him without understanding what it is
they're embracing.

DES
--
Dag-Erling Smorgrav - des@ofug.org