Date:      Mon, 19 Apr 1999 01:50:51 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
To:        chrisc@vmunix.com
Cc:        advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG, poohsannah@hotmail.com
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Graphics.

>      If you could outline exactly what you would like to see on a CDROM
> cover, I will see what my wife has time to put together.

If I knew exactly what I wanted, I'd probably be an artist myself. :)

I'm afraid I only have the loosest of guidelines to offer: It should,
of course, feature the daemon and hopefully one which doesn't look too
anthropomorhic but is still "cute" and fairly faithful to his
original, cherubic self.  A CD should also be featured somewhere in
the photo, if possible.  That's about it - what he's doing beyond
that is really up to the creative artist type (that's not me ;) to
determine. :)

- Jordan