Date:      14 Feb 01 03:09:39 PST
From:      Paid Email <my_list@address.com>
To:        "Paid Email" <my_list@address.com>
Subject:   Get Paid For Every Email You Receive

A Special Invitation For You,

We are sending you this email message to invite you to be a part of our  =

PAID opt-in mailing lists. By joining our lists, you will earn CASH for =

every email you receive! =

Stop reading e-mail ads for free!
Let the advertisers pay you for your attention and valuable time. =

We pay you 50% of our email advertising revenue to receive email ads =

from us! =

You Earn $50 just for signing up...FREE ! =

FREE membership... Start earning money right now, today!
For more information mailto:PaidEmail@prontomail.com?subject=3DGetPaid .
Sign up and then go tell your friends.

Why should you become an opt-in subscriber/affiliate?
1. Get email about your interests!
2. You'll earn money. And you don't have to sell anything to earn it!
3. We're two-tiered. You also get paid for getting others to subscribe!

Thank you for your time.

Paid Email Program Team