Date:      Wed, 21 Apr 1999 12:50:18 -0700
From:      "Kenton  A. Hoover" <shibumi@cisco.com>
To:        Wes Peters <wes@softweyr.com>
Cc:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>, Sam Stephenson <sam@conio.net>, advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Trademarks

As opposed to "NT: Not working at the speed of thought"?

On Wed, 21 Apr 1999 10:24:34 MDT, Sendmail channeled Wes Peters saying:
> I've been thinking about this lately.  How 'bout "FreeBSD: networking
> at the speed of thought."

| Kenton A. Hoover                  Network Team Manager | shibumi@cisco.com |
| Engineering Computer Services                          |                   |
| Cisco Systems, Inc.                                    |   +1.408.526.5249 |
|  The real democratic American ideal is not that every man shall be on a    |
|   level with every other man, but that every man shall have liberty to be  |
|   what God made him.                    -- Henry Ward Beecher              |