Date:      Mon, 5 Apr 1999 00:57:02 +0100
From:      Nik Clayton <nik@nothing-going-on.demon.co.uk>
To:        doc@freebsd.org, committers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Handbook freeze over

Folks,

The Handbook freeze is now over, so have at it!

Remember, doc/handbook is now obsolete, and all new commits should be
to doc/en/handbook.

Take a look at

    http://www.freebsd.org/~nik/primer/index.html

before you do anything you're not sure about, and please feel free to
run patches past me first if you're at all uneasy about anything you
plan on committing.

doc/handbook has about a week to live before I "cvs remove" it.

                    Bagel: The carbohydrate with the hole