Date:      24 Jun 1996 16:38:09 -0400
From:      bill@twwells.com (T. William Wells)
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Compaq LTE Light 4/33C and FreeBSD?

I've got this laptop. And a yen to have a portable Unix machine.
:-) However, I'd like to hear if anyone has run FreeBSD on a
Compaq LTE Light 4/33C before I try it. If so, how did it go?
Does FreeBSD "Do The Right Thing" with the power management
hardware? Any caveats I should hear?

Also, while I'm at it, my wife's favorite computer recreation is
this silly Solitaire game that runs under Windoze. Is there an
equivalent (presumably running under X)?