Date:      Wed, 28 Apr 1999 09:47:00 +0930 (CST)
From:      Kris Kennaway <kkennawa@physics.adelaide.edu.au>
To:        Donald Wilde <dwilde1@thuntek.net>
Cc:        chris@calldei.com, advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Slashdot posts the story

On Tue, 27 Apr 1999, Donald Wilde wrote:

> Mmmm... interesting. It's definitely a 'who you know' situation. I
> posted the same link to their website last Friday, and got nothing from
> them.

Jordan also told me he tried posting this a week or two ago and it didn't show
up, as well. *sigh*

I don't think this is reason to give up - if we keep on submitting our FreeBSD
stories to /. then some of them have to make it through (especially since one
of the editors claimed to want more BSD material a few weeks back).

Kris

-----
The Feynman problem-solving algorithm: 1. Write down the problem
                                       2. Think real hard
                                       3. Write down the solution