Date:      Wed, 28 Apr 1999 12:29:18 -0700
From:      Gregory Sutter <gsutter@pobox.com>
To:        "Daniel C. Sobral" <dcs@newsguy.com>
Cc:        advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Standard Splash Screen?

On Wed, Apr 28, 1999 at 06:47:41AM +0900, Daniel C. Sobral wrote:
> Anyone here would vote on any of the currently available art for a
> default boot splash screen? "Real Hackers don't use splash screens"
> votes also apply. :-)

As long as the "default" is an option which is set to "NO" unless
specifically enabled, I vote for the old Daemon News front graphic--
the beastie surrounded by a red fog.  It might be nice to include a
text overlay saying "FreeBSD".

Greg
--
Gregory S. Sutter                 Bureaucrats cut red tape -- lengthwise.
mailto:gsutter@pobox.com