Date:      Thu, 01 Apr 1999 17:35:11 -0500 (EST)
From:      Seth <seth@freebie.dp.ny.frb.org>
To:        advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Advocacy

What's the unit cost assuming a run of 10,000 CD's?  Before we say "let's
do this at no cost", maybe we should find out how much it would cost.
There are many ways of funding such an exercise, should it be deemed
worthy of pursuit.

("Hey, editors, if you agree to foot 3/4 of the cost of this, we'll give
you CD's to distribute with your magazine... and even give you special
billing on the disk face itself!  Besides, think of all the additional
magazines you'll sell because people will want to get a copy of FreeBSD!")

SB