Date:      Wed, 4 Nov 1998 05:50:05 -0500 (EST)
From:      Lanny Baron <beef@cybertouch.org>
To:        Drew Baxter <netmonger@genesis.ispace.com>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: enough about linux and microshit

> Except for your creative use of profanity, I must say, I'm inspired.
>
> We use our FreeBSD machine here for a ton of stuff, including my web
> servers and my DNS servers.
>
> People that have asked me to do work for them hold FreeBSD boxes that are
> running as PPP-Ethernet routers and Quake servers for BBSes.  I must say,
> that's pretty damn good.
>
> Most of the perl scripts and other things like that are all built around
> the tools inside FreeBSD as well.  I don't plan to change that, and if
> suddenly FreeBSD falls off the earth for some reason, I'm probably just
> going to say 'the hell with it' and find my dream career as a prostitute..
>

> ---
> Drew "Droobie" Baxter
> Network Admin/Professional Computer Nerd(TM)
> OneEX: The OneNetwork Exchange 207-942-0275
> http://www.droo.orland.me.us
> My Latest Kernel: FreeBSD 3.0-CURRENT (ONEEX) #14: Mon Oct 19 22:36:58 EDT 1998

	Finally, some really good things to hear for FreeBSD. The use of
profanity was just a release of total frustration to the garbage of linux
and micro$oft. We (FreeBSD users) are the people that can turn the hard
work and aspirations of the inventors/owners of the great platform they
have made for us, to a rocketing success. In my opinion FreeBSD is going
more towards the business community. A total welcome.

	I have just set a channel on the efnet (irc) for people who wish
to share idea's for commercial use of FreeBSD and its great possibilities.

Thanks for your comments,
Lanny