Date:      Fri, 07 May 1999 13:26:52 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
To:        Jesus Monroy <jesus.monroy@usa.net>
Cc:        stox@enteract.com, advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: The Old Guard and Sheer Magic (Was: Re: [Re: linus on BSD ])

> Well, Jordan, I'm finally doing as you requested.
> I read you message and now I'm going to take a shower.
> See you in 60 minutes.

What an odd thing to say...  Not that I discourage personal hygine...

>     I remember distinctly Lynn Jolitiz standing up
>     and remarking that "at least we have documentation, unlike
>     some other RED CD-ROMs in release". (At the time FreeBSD had
>     a red release cover.) This promptly was followed by two (2) people
>     stomping out of the room. I was to learn, years later, that one
>     of those persons was Jordan. (Life is funny)

Life is inaccurate.  I didn't leave that meeting, I stayed right to
the end while some weird guy in a green shirt filmed the proceedings
(whom I later learned was Jesus Monroy, life is weird).  Leave before
the end?  Are you kidding?  I was having too much fun watching Paul
Vixie make Bill sputter with his questions.

>     Do I really have to rant like a raving lunatic
>     for some of you to wake up.  This is more than

No, you have to rant like a lunatic for reasons of your own that we've
never been able to figure out.

- Jordan