Date:      Mon, 05 Apr 1999 15:29:57 -0600
From:      Donald Wilde <dwilde1@thuntek.net>
To:        Jeroen Ruigrok/Asmodai <asmodai@wxs.nl>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: a showcase opportunity

mibsoft@mibsoftware.com.

> Other things I might do after I have done a large part of the PDP is add
> NetBSD and OpenBSD differences and similarities. Think that might also be
> very handy to have...

He'd be a great sounding board, he borrows extensively from all three. I
agree about comparisons, I'd like to know just what it is beyond config
defaults that makes OpenBSD more secure, for instance.
--
Don Wilde                 "Bringing the Internet to everyone!"
Wilde Media