Date:      Sat, 23 Feb 2002 02:26:56 +0100
From:      Brad Knowles <brad.knowles@skynet.be>
Subject:   You know it's been too long...

...since you last changed the litter, when the cats act all
traumatized and like this is the biggest life-changing event in their
history.  Almost as if they were asking themselves:

		Hey!  What happened to all our poo?  And our pee?
		What is that damn human doing?!?

--
Brad Knowles, <brad.knowles@skynet.be>

Do you hate Microsoft?  Do you hate Outlook?  Then visit the Anti-Outlook
page at <http://www.rodos.net/outlook/>; and see how much fun you can have.