Date:      Wed, 04 Nov 1998 18:49:37 -0700
From:      Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
To:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>, Andrzej Bialecki <abial@nask.pl>, Peter Jeremy <peter.jeremy@auss2.alcatel.com.au>
Cc:        FreeBSD Chat <chat@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: lisp vs. Forth

The troublesome thing about Forth, though, is that of all languages
it involves the largest number of entities that are not named.
You just have "the thing on the top of the stack," And "the thing
that's below it on the stack," etc.

This leads to code that's incredibly hard to figure out. Even for
the author.

--Brett