Date:      Sat, 17 Feb 2001 19:56:07 +1100
From:      Nick Slager <nicks@albury.net>
To:        uday vangipurapu <vuday1@yahoo.com>
Cc:        doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Hi

Thus spake uday vangipurapu (vuday1@yahoo.com):

> Can you please send me the Complete Document as Im
> finding it difficult to go one-by-one to each of the
> links and save theentire documentation.

Which complete document do you mean?

If you are looking for the FreeBSD Handbook or the FAQ, head to
http://www.freebsd.org/ and click on `Handbook' or `FAQ' in the
documentation section. At the top of each page there is a link to
downloadable versions of each document in a variety of formats.

This is also true for the documents listed in the `Tutorials' section.

Nick

--
Nick Slager		| Quidquid latine dictum
nicks@albury.net	| sit, altum viditur.