Date:      Wed, 7 Apr 1999 09:18:01 +1200
From:      "Dan Langille" <junkmale@xtra.co.nz>
To:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Old handbook pages renamed to ?

I'm in the process of updating The FreeBSD Diary to reflect the new
handbook.  There are three pages I've been unable to locate.  If you help
me there, it would be appreciated.  Below is the file name of the old page
and a description of what I think the page dealt with.

handbook139.html	Emergency Restore Procedure
handbook190.html	Receiving incoming calls with PPP
handbook241.html	a good description of a dual homed host

BTW: I like the new page names.  Much better than numbers.

--
Dan Langille
The FreeBSD Diary