Date:      Wed, 23 Jul 1997 11:06:30 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Jaye Mathisen  <mrcpu@cdsnet.net>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   -current report. :)

Well, I took the plunge, and upgraded my crash-ridden 2.2.2 INN newsserver
to 3.0-current as of 7/19, and it's been solid as the proverbial rock
for a few days now.

Operations that would crash it instantly (or within a couple minutes), now
work just yippee-skippee.

Not actually suggesting that anybody do it, but for my purposes, it fixed
a lot of problems.

One other thing I noticed:  My de0 interface would report a few
errors/hour connected to my LinkSwitch 3000 100MB switch.

Under 3.0, 0.  SO it's either not reporting them, or whatever was wrong is
fixed.  Either way, a big old fat zero in the error column gives me a nice
false sense of security. :)