Date:      Fri, 06 Nov 1998 20:17:51 -0500
From:      Drew Baxter <netmonger@genesis.ispace.com>
To:        junkmale@xtra.co.nz
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Slurpees (was: Re: cvs commit: src/release/sysinstall/help XF86.hlp hardware.hlp)

At 02:17 PM 11/7/98 +1300, Dan Langille wrote:
>On 6 Nov 98, at 20:12, Drew Baxter wrote:
>
>> A Slush Puppie is strikingly similar.. Although the Slurpee's are like
>> Mountain Dew and inane things like that that would likely cause my heart
>> to beat out of their chest..
>
>I remember having to explain the difference between a slush puppy and a
>hush puppy once.  (hush puppy = brand of shoe, slush puppy = drink).
>
>--
>Dan Langille
>The FreeBSD Diary
>http://www.FreeBSDDiary.com/freebsd

Sounds about right..  by the way, I actually got natd to work.. Come to
find out it was fine all along, but my esteemed collegue at the console
didn't mention that it locked at Sendmail on bootup until AFTER I was
pulling my hair out.. Go figure.

---
Drew "Droobie" Baxter
Network Admin/Professional Computer Nerd(TM)
OneEX: The OneNetwork Exchange 207-942-0275
http://www.droo.orland.me.us
My Latest Kernel: FreeBSD 3.0-CURRENT (ONEEX) #14: Mon Oct 19 22:36:58 EDT 1998