Date:      Fri, 24 Mar 2000 14:06:05 -0500
From:      mike ryan <mikeryan@post.harvard.edu>
To:        Theo PAGTZIS <T.Pagtzis@cs.ucl.ac.uk>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Problem with PAO3.4 and wavelan turbo silver

on Mar 24, Theo PAGTZIS <T.Pagtzis@cs.ucl.ac.uk> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
>   I am sending you a report of my problem as directed. I have a Wavelan turbo
> 11Mbps silver wireless interface that I am trying to bring up through a vadem
> ISA bridge. Is there anything you can do to help me resolve the problem?

this looks similar to a problem i had recently with the same vadem
bridge running on 4.0-RELEASE: the dumpcis output looks like
garbage.

in my case, "pccardc rdattr 0 0 2000 | xxd -r | hd" suggested that
the problem was a memory address conflict with my pci symbios scsi
card, and changing the iomem base of the pcic device in my kernel
config and rc.conf solved the problem.