Date:      Wed, 23 Jul 1997 20:07:44 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Garrett Wollman <wollman@khavrinen.lcs.mit.edu>
To:        =?KOI8-R?B?4c7E0sXKIP7F0s7P1w==?= <ache@nagual.pp.ru>
Cc:        Garrett Wollman <wollman@khavrinen.lcs.mit.edu>, FreeBSD-current <current@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: 'fetch' error with http, fix wanted

<<On Thu, 24 Jul 1997 04:00:33 +0400 (MSD), =?KOI8-R?B?4c7E0sXKIP7F0s7P1w==?= <ache@nagual.pp.ru> said:

> You are right, nothing changed (I still got error in the middle), if I
> replace 1.1 with 1.0...  So, it is not TCP extensions bug and not 1.1
> bug... Any ideas?

My guess is still that it's some sort of TCP bug (not necessarily
related to T/TCP), and in that case it's still necessary to get a
tcpdump trace demonstrating the problem.  Please do:

# tcpdump -p -S -t -t ip host whatever.that.host.is and tcp port 80 >log

and send me the log, and I'll take a look at it.  (I would do so
myself but I need to rebuild the kernel on my machine to add more BPF
ports and that's a difficult proposition at the moment.)

-GAWollman