Date:      Sat, 7 Nov 1998 12:53:42 -0600 (CST)
From:      Bruce Albrecht <bruce@zuhause.mn.org>
To:        Jeroen Ruigrok/Asmodai <asmodai@wxs.nl>
Cc:        John Birrell <jb@cimlogic.com.au>, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: "Eek"

Jeroen Ruigrok/Asmodai writes:
 > On 06-Nov-98 John Birrell wrote:
 > > Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:
 > >> http://dd.sh/perlfs/
 > >
 > > Oh sh*t. Next there will be perl-in-a-chip.
 >
 > I wonder what Larry Wall is thinking right now.

Probably that it's on par with the Perl Haiku.

Did anyone bother to look at the root page for http://dd.sh?
To which I quote:

dd/sh: The One True Programming Language

dd/sh is a simple, compact programming language which can do
everything although not always the way you are used to.

  <stuff deleted>

dd/sh is a product of Assurdo Technologies, who are proud members of
FoMCoL (Foundation for the Mis-application of Computer Languages).