Date:      Fri, 24 Mar 2000 13:18:10 -0800 (PST)
From:      Sean Eric Fagan <sef@kithrup.com>
To:        mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: What laptop should I buy?

In article <200003242111.NAA01676.kithrup.freebsd.mobile@mass.cdrom.com> you write:
>Why bother bringing your laptop if the screen is too small to do real
>work on?

My screen is 1024x768x16, and I'm quite happy with it, it turns out.  The
1024x768 is too small for my tastes, but using fvwm and four "virtual
desktops" usually solves that particular problem.

Although I have my laptop set up to do development, its main use is as an X
terminal (and jukebox, now that I've gotten sound working [although I had to
get a cdd binary from 3.4 since the port is hopelessly broken now :(]).